Saturday, February 07, 2009

On the run

This weekend is pretty busy, so I wanted to write a quick note before we headed out for the crazy day!

Last night Boo and I babysat Mikayla. Poor thing is teething so bad, she is just plain miserable. I felt so bad, and gladly snuggled anyway she was comfortable. Boo fell asleep on the couch around 10, curled up in a little ball.

Today we have bowling, a girls night of sorts and house shopping. Yes...I said house shopping. Hubby and I are starting this process, and I am terrified! Excited, but terrified. Such a huge step for us, and we have worked so hard to get here.

Boo and Hunter qualified for their first ever bowling tournament. You have not seen excited until you saw my kids faces last weekend. Today I turn in the registration forms, and hopefully we get our first pick of weekends.

I have to get ready. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Christy M. said...

House shopping! How exciting!! Congrat. I hope you find the house of your dreams.