Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome Sonic and More!

There are two Sonics opening near us this summer. One of them opened recently, and people were waiting 3 HOURS!

There is one closer to us opening in August, and I don't think we will go until September...I don't think I can wait that long for food...not such much.

Not only are there finally Sonics here...but guess what they are opening in the Mall of America...

An American Girls Store!! I am excited about this one. My mom says I still can't have the Samantha Doll I always wanted...but maybe I can wear her down by Christmas..yeah right.

Boo has been drooling over the catalog for two years, and tells me time and again that one day she will have a doll. We shall see. They are pricey...

4 comments:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

We love going to Sonic in the summer in the jeep with the top off (of the jeep, that is). Good times.

Nice to meet you at the Blog Hop. Thanks for dropping by to view the entertainment! :D

Momma Mac said...

At least you don't have to work down the hall from the American Girls store! And the ladies already have a Bitty Baby...

Kelly said...

I am a FREAK for Sonic's grilled cheese sandwiches...but you can't sling a wet sock in the south without hitting a Sonic!

Anonymous said...

What?! There are places WITHOUT Sonics? I worked as a carhop from the time I was 13 to the time I was 19 and STILL stop by for a large cherry Dr. Pepper easy on the ice every morning before work. Life without Sonic? Absurd!