Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why does my dog hate the camera?

Koda has a love hate relationship with my camera...he hates sitting still to have his picture taken and would LOVE to eat it straight out of my hand.

No clue what it is, but I even went as far as to turn of the little green light thinking that had something to do with it.

Nope, he jumps for the camera, or lunges depending on who you ask.

Today he was being a...brat for lack of a better (appropriate) word. I took him outside and brought my camera (mistake #1). I watched him play, but then he saw the camera (mistake #2). He came running over, but sat nicely for me (yeah!).

Then...I tried to take his picture so that I can send the breeder a "Look whose 1!!!" photo slide show because his birthday is on Tuesday (mistake #3).

He jumped, and while I got the camera out of the way (woohoo!), my lip did not. I know have a fat lip...

And the dog is being super well behaved.

Why does he hate the camera...I just don't get it.

1 comment:

MollyinMinn said...

Sorry about the lip...but an amusing post all the same!