Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lost under the ribbon

Deep Breaths everyone...Christmas is less than a week away.

Are YOU ready?

Are your gifts all bought?

Wrapped?

Stop laughing, mine aren't either. I keep saying I will wrap as I buy, every year I say this, but it never happens. Not once.

Only now, we are getting a bit closer to THE DAY, and I haven't wrapped a single thing. Not good.

So, tonight while I watch the Vikings play I will be working on that...hopefully...if Koda doesn't try to EAT THE WRAPPING PAPER. That is sort of key. Crazy dog...

What about you? Have you finished shopping? Wrapping/Bagging?

2 comments:

Andrea @ The Train to Crazy said...

I am right there with you about wrapping! Every year I regret saving it until the last minute but do I ever change? Nope! Thankfully I only have a handful of things to wrap this year.

I hope you were able to get your wrapping done!

Alison said...

I don't wrap until Christmas Eve because a) my kids would never leave wrapped presents under the tree alone; and b) my husband will help me then and he is much better at wrapping than I am!