Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let the snow come

About a week and a half ago we had our first big snow fall, 7 inches or so but some killer winds. The winds were so bad that Boo's school was canceled because they couldn't keep the doorways cleared.

The night before, when there was about 3 inches on the ground I shoveled so that Hubby could get out and that it wouldn't be to bad the next night. Little did I know that Hubby would be home sick, and school/work would be off.

Boo decided that playing in the snow was way more fun that helping me get it off the driveway. I buried here as I went along, and she had the best time.

Here I am, all bundled up ready to clear the way, and it was fabulous. This was the first snow fall in OUR house, one that I knew would be exciting (nerve wracking) and wonderful. Who knew what the house would "do" in the snow, it was completely new.

We survived the snow, and the snow day. We spent most of it watching the snow fall, watching movies and napping on the couch. It was glorious.

No comments: