Sunday, July 26, 2009

That's It!

Our fridge is dying.

A slow, painful and LOUD death. It started this morning, and the motor is going non-stop with this rattle, banging type noise.

It is not pleasant, and I am not a fan.

But, we have already bought our new one, and will be picking it up tomorrow. Thankfully it will only take a couple hours to "warm up" once we have it here so the level of annoying isn't to bad.

Plus, we will unplug the the current beast tonight because I can't STAND the noise that is coming from it.

Did I mention it is RIGHT NEXT to my computer? Yeah...lots of fun.

2 comments:

Frogs in my formula said...

I was looking through some of my posts from last year and found your comment (and site). Glad to see you're still blogging! Just wanted to say hi. Sorry to hear about your fridge!

Such The Spot said...

Losing a fridge in the height of summer? Awesome. Ranks right up there with the AC kicking.