Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let's All do the Hop!

It's that time of year, where the blogs go a bit quieter and Twitter BLOWS UP with all the tweets about BlogHer.


And once again...


I am here.


If you are swinging over via Pensieve...Welcome!


I am Kellyn, the Mom/Wife/Employee that runs this place.


I have two kids, and a wonderful husband. We are a busy family, and writing here has become my down time.


I have been blogging for a while (the length is slipping away at the moment). I talk about my kids, life, products and even some sports (Go Vikes!!!). Life is busy in the Fritz Household, hope you can stop by sometime.

Lets see...I think that's it. I don't want to take all of your time. BUT, feel free ot take a look around.


Now, head on back to Pensieve and check our your next blogger, make the rounds and explore. We all have something different to offer, so nose around a bit.


I will be here with my cocktail and my camera, something is bound to happen. It always does.

16 comments:

Ann @couponsdealsandmore.com said...

Greetings Kellyn!

I found my way here via the Blog Hop. It is very nice to "meet" you!

thebeadgirl said...

Thanks so much for stopping by :) sorry I distracted you with the whole jewelry thing! Hope you will enter my contest!

*lifts glass of wine and clinks glasses*

again, thanks for hopping :)

Julie said...

Hey girl!!! Hopping around the party with my Dr. Pepper in my hand! If I were there, we'd hit the MOA together!!! I enjoy your blog and appreciate your "friendship!" Enjoy the party!

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

Hey girl - I didn't do the blog hop this year (actually I found out about it too late) but I remember that I first "met" you at last year's blog hop. :) Hope you're doing good!

Comfort Joy Designs said...

Hello from the hop! Come on over and visit some time.

Deborah

Mel @ A Box of Chocolates said...

Coming by to say hi during the blog hop! You are already in my reader and I always enjoy reading your posts. Have a great weekend and happy blog hopping.

HisFireFly said...

I'm glad I "hopped" over to visit today. Now I'm going to explore more of your blog. Be blessed today and be a blessing!

ET @ Titus2:3-5 said...

Well hello! It is so much fun to pop on over and meet you via the Blog Hop. Mind if I hang out for a while? :)

Patricia said...

Hopping on by to say hi. Have a blessed weekend!

Staci said...

At least you have a plan with a cocktail and a camera. I haven't planned any further than changing out of my pjs!

DW Quilt Art said...

Ah yes, I know about the wife/mom/employee thing...drop by and you'll see :-) Nice stopping by! Diane

Eve said...

Stopping by for the Blog Hop. I love your banner-looks like MY Mom (lol)
XOXO
~Eve

patty said...

'hopping' by to say hello!~ you sound like a busy gal! find the writing brings me peace, too! :)

Marina said...

Gosh thats what I tell my family...blogging is so therapeutic!

Christi said...

It's so nice to "meet" you. I am here from BlogHop and I look forward to reading more (I loved the toilet paper up the nose story).

MrsAshley said...

I am hop-ing over to you from BlogHop'09, I am #311. I was busy this weekend so I'm a little behind. It is so nice to meet you! This is my first time to your blog and I love it!

Be sure to Hop on over to my place and check out my 30+ giveaways (with a new one added daily) and to spread the BlogHop'09 Love!

Ashley
Beauty4Moms
http://Beauty4Moms.blogspot.com