Friday, April 10, 2009

As in...to shank

Tonight I got home from work to see the kids (and hubby) out enjoying the wonderful weather. I hated to tear Boo away from it, but shower time called. She headed up, and I followed (problems with getting ALL the shampoo out)

Once she was done and dressed in clean (and matching) clothes, we headed back down to dry her hair. It takes a while even though it is short, she has a TON of hair.

As I put her into a loving headlock, my nail caught her cheek. Tears followed rather quickly, so I knew that it had hurt. There was a dent in her cheek (matching the hockey stick skid mark on the other side...groan)and it was bright red.

Then, all she said was...

"Mom...You shanked me with your nail"

I looked at her, and LAUGHED SO HARD! I think Big Sis and I might be quoting that commercial to much...



The cheek was fine shortly after, but this story will make me giggle for some time I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! That's just too funny!

A Christian Mom said...

Oh man... I probably would've fell off the couch laughing!

Shannon (muzbeecrazy.com) said...

That is too funny! I have never seen that commercial before! I love those!