Friday, December 12, 2008

Tonight is slumber party night for me. Mikayla is sleeping over, and I love it when she is here. We play, we cry and we make a huge mess. Right now, I am listening to her breathe right next to me. The sweetness that comes from her amazes me.

Tomorrow, bowling and then The Moms are getting together. I can't believe it has been almost two months already. I can't wait to see how big Angie is, she is almost 4 months pregnant with her second. We are all so excited to get together again, e-mails have been flying all week long!

I haven't told Boo yet, just in case something happened. I told Hunter, and I got a grunt. So nice. The kids will be so excited to see each other, and having Hunter there means Kai won't be the only boy! He will love that I am sure.

After that, shopping. We have groceries to get, and Boo needs to pick out her present for her Daddy. Hubby took her tonight to get mine, and Hunter has all his done already. He took advantage of the Bazaar his mom was in charge of for Girl Scouts. He even has them wrapped already! Hunter is more ahead of the game than I am. How sad is that.

Sunday, we are going ice skating for my nephew's birthday. I have no clue what to get for him, but will figure that out while we are shopping for Hubby. I can't believe he is 9. The kids are excited to see their cousins, and I am excited to see my sister-in-law skate...always a humorous time.

No comments: