Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And once again...

Every year I go through this, and every year I forget how stressed out, exhausted and just plain wiped out I am.

Open Enrollment.

You know the time, when your employer gives you your insurance options and you must make the choice...

HSA or not?

Copay or Deductible?

FSA or no?

How much into my 401K?

The first three are what I am dealing with now at work, only in MASS QUANTITIES! It has been a rough couple weeks. But, we are close to the peak.

So, if I am missing I am sorry. I am working a lot of overtime and must spend every extra minute with the rest of the family. Throwing Thanksgiving into the mix is always fun!

But, with that said, I am so thankful for my job. So thankful that I have somewhere to go each day to support my family. That I have the option to work extra hours and bring home extra money.

Even with the stress and exhaustion, I am so thankful for my job each and everyday. See you soon!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Oh insurance....I did that for 16 years so I know what you are dealing with. It will be over soon, well except for the people have open enrollment at other times of the year. :)

Jody said...

HSA! Love, love, love ours!