Friday, May 02, 2008

To-Do

They hubby has gone out of town...to where they still have snow and ice. Crazy man that hubby.

So, my to-do list for the weekend...

  • Price all garage sale items
  • Laundry
  • School garage sale - the best part!! Oh how much fun this one was! I had the best time!
  • Snuggle up with Boo for a movie marathon
  • Spring clean bedrooms - I got part of Boo's done, but got sidetracked by friends visiting.
  • Work on Vegas Scrapbook (only one year later...) I bought the stuff...so that is a start...
  • See if Half Price Books has the book I must get...or want to get They had it!! Woohoo!!! And for only $2! I LOVE this store.
  • Go through books for Mom/Garage Sale
  • Do a stop the rain dance...and hope for no snow tomorrow (I mean it is May already!!) No rain or snow today!! The rain dance worked!

I better get going...so little time. What is on your list this weekend?

No comments: