Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oh the pain!!

I love my hubby. Very very much. However...he has asked me to do something I just am dreading...(deep breathe)

He wants to take my ipod when he goes to the cabin this weekend. That would leave me ipod-less all weekend long!! Not only that, but I would have to delete all my songs, put his on there and then do it again on Sunday. I listen to my ipod at work, in the car and when I actually have time to take a bath. I use it ALL THE TIME!!

Pure torture!!

I have not been without my ipod in almost two years. So hard to let go...must have tunes...

4 comments:

orneryswife said...

Time to bite the bullet and have him get his OWN iPod! That is just too much sacrifice for a girl to bear. I'm sayin'...
TM

Queen B said...

I know what he needs for Valentine's Day...

The sacrifice. Oh, the sacrifice. I have no words.

Alana said...

Hi there!

Just stopped by to say "thanks" for stopping by my blog. Hope the weekend goes quickly for you seeing as it will be tuneless ;-)

Kara said...

I am envious I just got a MP3 player..I am sooo behind the times!!