Monday, November 05, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Where are you in your holiday shopping? I have a small amount done, not much at all. I have a list going, and next week will do a bunch of the shopping, all online if I can help it! It is so much easier, and so much fun. Plus, if I go through Mypoints, I get points for my shopping, which will get me in the end more shopping! Can't beat that!
Normally I am finishing shopping Christmas Eve, but this year I am trying to spread it out, and get it done before so that I can relax a little bit before the holidays.
On November 12th, there will be a Christmas List Carnival over at Chili's. There you will find ideas for gifts for everyone! Everyone will be contributing ideas that they have, with links if it appies. There will even be ideas for home made gifts. I can't wait to check it out, and participate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking more about where I am on the shopping schedule and I think I'm further than originally thought.

I've been accumulating gift cards and such through some sites/services that offer points and then gift card purchases with points. I'd almost forgotten I had those stashed away.

:-)

Unknown said...

I love those gift cards-- especially when you can double the reward. Nice to give someone a choice, isn't it?