Wednesday, September 05, 2007

WFMW - Brand Loyal

Shannon over at Rocks in my Dryer is hosting a Brand Loyal WFMW. I am loyal to very few brands, for the simple fact that generic is better. I love my Target brand dryer sheets and my walmart brand shampoo! But, like most people there are a few things I am picky about. One is socks...don't get me wrong, store brands are just as good. But hubby and T go through them so fast. When I get the Hanes, they seem to last longer. Plus, when I do the laundry they are all color coded, so they are easier to sort. Mine are pink, hubby's are black/red, T is green/blue and K is purple. Anything to make my laundry days easier is welcome!
Head on over to Shannon's for more WFMW tips, Brand Loyal Addition!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just LOVE Hanes socks? I've posted about them a few times (including today), too. They are the best!