Sunday, September 02, 2007

I have been smacked!

I got an email from a friend that tagged me...6 things about me. Figured doing it here was easier, since friends check this more often than email some times.
1) I to eat peanut butter out of the jar. It is even better if there are chocolate chips in said peanut butter jar. Yum.
2) My favorite phrase is "Family's are like fudge. Sweet with some nuts" and that applies to my family!
3) Instead of working on my bad habit of folding laundry and not putting it away, leaving it on the couch for weeks, we are getting rid of one of our couches! I guess that is working on the bad habit in a way...
4) I like to know what my kids video games are like, so when they are asleep, I play them all. Who doesn't like a good game of Oregon Trail.
5) I love that my husband can make me laugh hysterically one second, and roll my eyes the next.
6) I would much rather sit at home, read a book and snuggle under a blanket then go out on the town. I am such a home body!

No comments: