I have been MIA from WILTW for a few weeks. There have been some interesting things going on in our house, and things that I just couldn't/didn't want to share. But, here we go once again with the lessons of the week!
- I have said it once, and I will say it, Child Life Specialists are the BEST ever.
- It takes less time to get a child in for a sleep study than an adult!
- Stress can cause all SORTS of issues. Thankfully it will all work its way out.
- Words from a child can hurt you more than anyone ever told you, and they leave a scar.
- A dog will tear buttons off a remote (like the mute button) but you will adapt instead of getting a new one.
- Snowmobiling is not my idea of a good time, I go for my kids and my husband.
- Random on my ipod is still my favorite. I go from Needtobreathe to Britney to Metallica to Sawyer Brown...it is wonderful!
- Opening up is a very VERY hard thing to do, but once you do it will all be better.
- Boo still snores, but now whistles too...that's a little annoying.
- Spending time with a teacher will change how you feel about them a little, and I do mean little.
- Waiting is the worst thing in the world.
- People that question my blogging drive me nuts.
- Trying to figure out how I will kill time in the hospital while Boo does her sleep study just might drive me nuts...especially with no laptop.
- I really want a laptop...
For more What I Learned This Week posts head on over to Musings of a Housewife.