Sunday, July 12, 2009

Big Man

I did not run away, though some days I wish I had. We have been insanely busy. So busy that I have a list two miles long of everything I needed to get done this weekend...I got one thing done.

Shoot.

I do find that when I am crazy busy, my brain works well for blogging. I have a ton of things in my head to write about, but need to form them a bit more. Hopefully this week will be a bit more calm so I can do that.

But, I have to leave you with this picture, because he is such a handsome boy...


Can you believe how big he is! Remember how small he was, at a big 17 pounds!


After only two months Koda has more than doubled his weight! Such a big guy, and still going at almost 5 pounds a week.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! 5 pounds a week! I love the lab puppy look!