Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What I Learned this Week


It is time again for What I Learned this Week hosted by Musings of a Housewife.
There has been a lot going on, as usual. Last week was dress rehearsal for dance, first baseball game and the state tournament for bowling. On top of it all, we are moving in less than two weeks and I am NO WHERE NEAR ready to go.
I did learn one very important lesson. Big Sis and Ma rule. Really, they do. Mother's Day is coming up, and when we (Big Sis and I) asked Ma what she wanted to do all she said was "Pack and Clean". awwww
We are getting Pedicures too, but look at how wonderful they are!
I also learned that desperate fear is something you can feel for a friend. We haven't had any updates since yesterday, but I am still asking for prayers.
Boo will wake up at 6:05 this morning, with no desire to go back to bed for her last hour of sleep time. She is just goofy already.
Lastly, when I say that I won't be around as much that seems to be my cue to blog MORE in four days than I really have in almost two weeks. Who knew!
For more What I Learned this Week posts head on over to Musings of a Housewife!

2 comments:

Terra said...

Isn't it funny how when you don't have time for things you seem to find time but when you have all the time in the world you do nothing about it?

Musings of a Housewife said...

Aren't Mas the best!? Pedicures sound delightful too.