Sunday, April 05, 2009

The Checklist

The Road Trip Soundtrack has been made, and three copies burned out. I can't wait to drive to these tunes. You can see our play list here. It is such a wide range of music I am even amazed.

I haven't packed yet, but most of my things are laid aside. The grocery shopping is done, and I have two bags of food in my kitchen to pack into a box...hope it all fits.

The cooler is cleaned out and ready to be filled with water, soda and the grapes that Malia needed.

The batteries for the camera are charging, as is my ipod. I am bringing the chargers for both just in case.

I am excited for tomorrow, but terrified at the same time. I haven't been away from both Hubby and Boo at the same time EVER. I always seem to have one of them with me. This is a huge step for me, and I love Hubby for giving me the chance to do it.

I have a ton to do, and no time to do it in. I will have oodles of stories when I get back, and if this concert is anything like last time no voice to tell them in.

1 comment:

Julie From Inmates said...

I hope you have a good time at the NKOTB concert. That sounds like so much fun. It will be a relaxing time for you, I'm sure. =) I am heading over to check out your playlist. I can't wait to see what all you have on there.

Oh, and the living room/kitchen/dining area is all one big room at my house with a cathedral ceiling (12 ft). So, thats why the ceiling looks crazy. Anyway, I can't wait to hear all about your road trip.

Be safe!