Thursday, March 05, 2009

Good Morning!!

Last night I was talking to Mama Mac about her recent trip to San Fran, the lucky lady. She missed the snow storm by hours, lucky little booger. She had spent a wonderful birthday weekend visiting her brother, and reconnecting with so many people. She has some great pictures up, and she wants opinions! Help her out please!

Anyway...

We were talking last night about family issues, dance class issues, costume issues (almost one in the same as dance class issues I guess) and life in general (We are both crazy busy most days and don't get to talk as much, which stinks). She was telling me about the above pictures, and I confessed I hadn't blogged since Saturday. She was shocked and curious as to my reasons since I had been so diligent lately about my blogging.

I am in a mood. A strange angry/exhausted/frustrated/loving/crabby mood. When I am in this mood, I don't like to blog. At all.

I don't like my mood to come across in my writing, and it does. I have started three posts this week and I read like a temperamental 3 year old. Not cool, not at all.

I don't blog about certain things, no offense but it is none of your business (and I do say that with the most love I can muster this morning!!!). I have issues like everyone else, and some just need to worked out away from bloggy land.

So I took a little break. I am better today, so far. Hopefully my mental efforts will prevail...

I will be better, and will put more effort in the choice of my moods. I am waking up telling myself that I will be in a better mood today, and I will work past my funk.

Today is the day!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I really empathize with where you are coming from. For almost the entirety of last year, I blogged every day, but lately, I've been finding that I'm either not feeling it or I don't have anything to blog about.

I guess these things come in waves. I'm hoping all is well in Fritz-land!

Spin Mama said...

I'm with you on rough moods=rough blogs. Like the old saying, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."