Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just keep digging

I am slowly digging my way out of the bloggy avalanche that fell this week. Between being back at work and Boo being sick things got away from me. Last night I spent almost three hours reading blogs.

Yes I said three hours.

I can't see anymore, but I got a major dent in my reader. So if you have 4 comments in a row from me...that is why. I am doing that again right now, for a little while.

A break from cleaning and laundry.

Boo being sick created a need to sterilize the house, and her sheets needed to be burnt, I mean washed. Towels needs to be re-washed along with some of her stuffed animals. I hate post-sick cleaning.

I spent almost an hour walking around with bleach wipes, wiping every single surface that she even might have touched. Then I did them again. I hate sickness, and I hate cleaning afterwards. I feel like a need a fumigation suit or something. It is not a good time.

Break over, random strange post done. Back to cleaning.

Save me!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope Boo is feeling better. It's the pits when the little ones are sick.

I'm doing the same thing as you, btw...and watching the Golden Globes too.

Shannon (muzbeecrazy.com) said...

I just had to comment b/c I'm doing the same thing right now and catching up with my google reader. I'm at yours now (obviously) and am catching up on 21 of your posts. Yeah, I haven't been on Google reader for awhile!!