Saturday, December 06, 2008

Umm...Honey

Today is a wonderful day, one that I always remember.

One that my husband ALWAYS laughs at me about.

9 years ago today...

Hubby and I had our first date.

Go ahead and laugh, I am used to it.

I am so sentimental, but I can't help it. It was a important day in my life. one that I will not forget.

Plus, we have a reminder each year. Tomorrow is my nephews birthday, he turns 9. See how that works??

I love you Hubby! You are an amazing man. I can't wait for the next 9 years (oh man...Dookie will be 18...). I love you for your patience, your willingness to deal with my ear infections (I swear I am 29 not 6) and my injuries. Each bone ache or pulled muscle you are there for me.

See here, here and here to see how serious I am about this...I am such a pain! My Hubby is a Saint!

I love you hun! I don't ever seem to tell you enough.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! Hubby and I met at work so there is a little discrepancy as to what actually constituted our first date.