Thursday, December 11, 2008

Heavenly Bars ** Corrected!!**

**So Hubby just corrected me on the recipe...of course he did. This proves that I am not the best cook, and not good at coping reciepes! See the bolded line below!**

Here are the Heavenly Bars that my hubby made with his mom this past weekend. This things are fabulous! I can't wait to make them next weekend.

1st Melt
2 c. peanut butter
2 c. brown sugar
1 c. white syrup (corn syrup)
Stir in 1/4 c. instant vanilla pudding mix (from large box)
Stir in 4 1/2 c. Rice Krispies
Press firmly in 10X15 cookie sheet.

2nd Combine
1/2 c. melted butter
4 c. powdered sugar
Remainder of pudding mix
8T. milk
Beat until smooth & spread over crust & chill until firm.

3rd Melt
12 oz. chocolate chips
12 oz. peanut butter chips
Stir & spread over pudding layer

These are wonderful frozen, and even better after a short chill!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was this in addition to the cookies? Or instead? Either way I'm glad he is in touch with his feminine side! I may have to add these to my baking, that and more English Toffee, I keep eating it!