Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So pretty!

I love my friends. They are wonderful, giving special people. I have been through a lot with my friend Andi. We danced together long ago, and reconnected almost two years ago. I love her a ton!!

Last Wednesday we had dinner, long overdue. We wanted to have time to catch up, and see each other for my birthday. I have missed her a lot over the past few months, now that she is back in work force (have I told you how proud I am of you lately???).

In she walked with these gorgeous flowers!! I love sunflowers, and these brightened my mood, even after a call from Hunter's mom.

We spent a couple hours eating good soup, talking and not watching a show we pulled up. It was great. We both needed a vent session, and this was the perfect night for it!
Thank you Andi!! For just simply being you! I couldn't ask for a better friend!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

"Friendship isn't a big thing...it's a million little things."

Beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked them! I had a great time hanging out. It had been too long! Thanks for cooking! :)