Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last weekend, well two weekends ago, we were at my Dad's helping with some wood chipping. I gave Boo my camera, and let her go nuts. She wanted me to share her "wonderful buggy shots" that she got.
Her caterpillar (don't call it an inch worm on accident, she gets mad...)

Her Box Elder Bug. I hate these things with a passion!!!

And another caterpillar.
Boo was very proud of herself. She loves bugs, and thought finding
these ones was great. She got some other great shots, but those are for
another day.


1 comment:

Christy M. said...

Love the bug shots! It's so much fun to see what our kids come up with when turned loose with the camera. I got BJ a Fisher Price digital camera for his birthday last year and I treasure all the pictures he's taken! Even the ones of the floor and ceiling!