Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Politics already...

This past week has been busy. I can't seem to get into the school grove, and that is not a good thing.

But, I am catching up, slowly but surely.

Boo did have an important question for you all...

What does one wear to their first ever Student Council meeting?

That's right, Boo was voted onto the Student Council by her peers!! She is giddy with excitement, and I don't blame her. Her class voted her in as their representative, and that says a lot.

She will go to all the meetings, have input on "spirit days" and other fun things that Student Council is a part of. She will report to her class what is being done in the school, and how they can all help.

My baby...I am so proud of her.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Congratulations Boo!! That is wonderful...hmm, I guess you wear something that says "I'm responsible and I mean business":)

Shannon (muzbeecrazy.com) said...

Congrats, Boo! What an honor! Does she have a cute skirt or something? Let us know what she ends up wearing!

Melody said...

That is so awesome, I would be very proud.

Kelly said...

YAY!!! Good for Boo! I was a member of Student Council when I was in school and I loved it.

I hope she does too!