Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The week

The past week has been so busy, but things are finally calming down. Boo is feeling/sounding better and that makes sleeping MUCH easier.

This week has gotten away from me in so many ways. I keep thinking today is Friday...it so isn't. Yesterday I thought it was Friday too. I think that should be the sign that it needs to be Friday, for many reasons.

This Friday is my 10 Year High School Reunion. 10 years...I know I know...don't say it.

This Friday I get to see a bunch of friends that I haven't seen in forever. Could I be more excited!

So, tomorrow in honor of my reunion I am working on two posts. One for Sincerely Fro Me to You, and one reflecting on some big things that happened in high school. It will be great to reminisce. I can't wait.

Check back tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

What an old fart you are...your 10 year reunion!! Let's see....My 20 year reunion was...crap, 3 years ago!

Have fun!!!