Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello my Bloggy friends! I am back from an uplanned vacation...we shall blame it on baseball, recital, garage sale prepping, school carnivals, broken cars and that pesky thing we call work. It was a crazy week last week, but this week is somewhat calmer. But we know that can change at the drop of a hat.

How was your Mother's Day? Mine was...good-stressful-good-great-exhausting. Sounds like a handful doesn't it...

I woke up and got Boo up, who rolled over and told me "Happy Mother's Day mommy...(resumes snoring)". Awww When she finally arouse from the dead, she crawled under her bed (yes under, all I could see was from the knees down) to get my gift she hid under there. It is as if she knows me doesn't trust me or something...I got misty again when I read her card, and opened her magnet. I am so blessed to have her.

We went down to have our daily snuggle time (the best part of my day!!). We lay around, talk and giggle.

At this point, the car is broken, and can not be driven. Lovely. So my wonderful Mom is picking us up to go to Big Sister's house. We are having lunch and garage sale prep. Such fun. So we load up the car with all our garage sale material and away we go. We eat some AMAZING food, price away, and get things some what set up. It was great. Big Sister gave me a card that got me misty, and a special surprise that will be revealed in due time. Let's just say...I did a happy dance in my seat! So excited!

After we got home, Hubby tried to get a patch job done on my car so he could go to work. Pesky details I tell ya.

It worked...thankfully.

Mom picked me up the next morning for work so that Hubby could bring my car in. $144 later...it is better. Not great, but better.

How was your Mother's Day?

No comments: