Monday, March 03, 2008

Picture time...

An Iowa Mom gave her 7 year old the camera and told him to go nuts. I figured I would give Boo the camera and let her have some fun while I did laundry.

First, let us remember Hubby's last birthday...







And what a cute shirt..."Mom...I took the picture of myself!"









And of course we have to have the HSM poster...what picture taking would be complete if there wasn't a HSM poster...

We don't have much decorating sence when it comes to the kids rooms. Do what they want, and as long as they keep it clean who cares!



And then was have Zac...of course we have Zac...
Oh, and there was one of Hubby sleeping, but I just couldn't do that to him. Poor guy didn't get much sleep today.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I have similar pictures from my 5 year olds picture taking, but who knows someday they may be famous photographers:)