Thursday, December 20, 2007

Is it time yet?

One more day of work this week, and the Christmas festivities can begin! We always have lots of places to go over Christmas, so much family that we want to see. And this year, for the first time ever we have NOWHERE to go on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I am a little excited about that. Yes, Hunter goes back to his Mom's on Monday night, and I do have to work for 4 hours on Monday, but other than that...there is nothing going on. What am I going to do with my time? I have no clue, but I am excited.
After the excitement of our friend coming in from Colorado, I was anticipating the arrival of my high school bestest, and she has ARRIVED!! I am so very excited for her visit, and can't wait to spend time together. It has been almost 10 years since we have seen each other, and it seems like no time at all. We have spent so much time catching up, that the first visit will be chatting about the old days, and the fact that I have all the pictures! She can't wait to go through my photo album. Even back then I always had a camera with me, I just love taking pictures. (memo to self...charge the camera batteries before tomorrow...)
Seeing family is a huge part of the holidays, along with all the phone calls to give Christmas Wishes. Remember the loved ones far away this year, make a phone call you normally wouldn't and share the holiday spirit.

No comments: