Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oh the pain

I don't know where the week went. I can't believe that it is already Sunday night, and almost nothing from me. K was off school all week, so I was off work two days, then when I get back to work I have over 200 e-mails...I still shudder at that thought. I still had at least 40 when I left work on Friday.

Yesterday we spent the day at Sever's Corn Maze. We had such a good time. It got really warm out, and the walk to the actually maze was long, but great all the same (as you can see with me and my tractor...I am so proud). K and M rode horses and even a camel! They were so excited about the camel I thought they were going to explode! C had the best time on the horses and just the plain old swings. Want to see a happy baby...find swings!
Last night we went out with my sister and her husband for Hubby's birthday. We went up to Dave and Busters and had a great time. Hubby even got beat twice by my sister in Air Hockey. It was great!
Today was lazy, so there isn't anything to report except for the Vikings losing after they had a full touchdown lead. So disappointing!

No comments: