Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Anniversery

I woke up this morning, and had a startling revelation. I have been married for 6 years! It made me think back to all the things we have gone through, and all we have over come. From people thinking we wouldn't last a year to our kids growing up before our eyes. It has been a great 6 years, and I know there are more to come.

I met my dear hubby at a bar...yes a bar. It was 8 years ago, I was 20 years old. He was dancing on the floor, looking so studly in his wranglers, and I kept thinking how I wanted to meet him. I finally did, and we had our first date three days later. In under a year we were living together, engaged and saving to get married.

On October 5th, 2001 Ryan and I became a family, with one on the way, and a 4 year old standing by. T asked what he called us now, "Whatever you feel you want to, as long as it is a nice name". After the ceremony we had a very nice dinner for 20 at Jensen's Supper Club, then off we went to the Peacock Inn. We had a nice relaxing night with no kids, just us. We had our reception two days later, with our friends in attendance that had seen us through our relationship to this point. We danced, we laughed, and even did a little Indian Outlaw.


I love you baby, and wouldn't change anything for anything. 6 years seems so long, but the best is yet to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your story very closely resembles mine, except my husband's name is Rylan. Of course, we didn't have children until we'd been married almost 10 years because we were so wrapped up in running our own business! Small world!

Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving positive comments :)