Friday, August 10, 2007

Are you ready?

I have to say that I am very excited for tonight. We are dropping K off at the in-laws, maybe grabbing some dinner and then...here is the best part...watching FOOTBALL!!! Dallas was on last night (eh, not a big deal to me) but tonight...the VIKINGS ARE ON!! Woohoo!! I can't wait! I want to see what Tarvaris Jackson does, how he proves himself again and again. He was our 2nd round draft pick in 2006, 64th overall. He showed late last season that he has the power and potential to be a NFL great.
I am ready to see what the draft picks can do. Sidney Rice is a wide receiver that showed amazing talent in South Carolina. I hope he plays some tonight.
Don't even get me started on Darren Sharper!!! Love him! While he played for Green Bay, we have forgiven him of that with his amazing plays last season. We knew it was going to be a good season for him when he picked off Brett Favre in December. He played all 16 games for the first time since 2001! All he needed was the right team!

No comments: