Friday, February 16, 2007

Crazy week

With everything that has been going on, I haven't had much time to post anything. Katie had her Kindergarten physical, which went well. She is right up to standards in the medical world. She even did better then her Uncle when it came to shots. Not quite as many nurses were needed for Kate.
Valentines day was a bust, since I ended up with the stomach bug. But Ryan like the Ron White Tickets, and the fact that I already had a sitter lined up for the night. Scooter...
Ryan is going up to the cabin this weekend. The Barstool Races are in Drummond, and he and Jamie always like to go if they can. They will have a good time. I have my scrapbook party tomorrow, and so much to do to get ready for it. Lots of cleaning to do!
Sunday is soccer fest, and soccer registration. Katie is so excited about playing this year, that she can't wait to register. I think she is more excited about this than Kindergarten. So Sunday will be a good time for her and me.

No comments: