Friday, July 13, 2007

Oh the paperwork...


So, with Katie starting school in 8 weeks (yes I count it by weeks) I realized that we are going to have an onslaught of paperwork to fill out and read through. On top of it all, we will have projects, work pages and many other things she will bring home. In an attempt to get ahead of the paperwork by any means I have been looking for expandable, multi-pocket file folder things to put all the paper into. Then, at the end of the year, or trimester, I can go through it, dump what isn't needed and put what we keep into Katie's binder I am going to start. Sounds easy right?

Well, I have been looking for a month for those folders to go on sale. No luck. BUT!! Today I was at Target getting Jen's shower gift and in their fabulous dollar section I found them! For $1!! What a deal! So, I got one for Kate and one for Tim. He is moving schools this year, and will have a ton of paperwork, on top of the stuff we have from the clinics already. So we are set. Tonight I will go through the two piles on the counter and file it all away! I am a little excited about this.

No comments: